I graduated from Saint Peter’s University with a Bachelor or Science in Accounting in May of 2017. I am currently seeking full-time employment. I have years of full time work experience in various fields. I enjoy working in collaborative environments, where I am able to use creativity to solve problems.
Saint Peter’s University, Jersey City, NJ BS- Accounting (May 2017)
- GPA: 3.48
- Awarded Scholarships: Ignatian Scholarship and Honorable Henry J. Byrne ’55 Annual Memorial Scholarship
- Dean’s list
- Coursework Included: Intermediate Accounting I and II, Advanced Accounting I, Auditing, Forensic Accounting, Business Finance, Financial Management
Hudson County Community College, Jersey City, NJ AA- Business, 2015
- Dean’s list
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Coursework Included: Accounting Principles I and II, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics
Securities and Exchange Commission
Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations
New York, NY 08/2016 – 04/2017 Student Honors Intern for Fall and Spring
- Provided assistance and support to the Office of Clearance and Settlement (“OCS”) examination Staff.
- Supported all aspects exam scoping and document gathering process including review of of registrant documents, and databases such as LexisNexis and SharePoint
- Reviewed and evaluated registrant’s Board of Directors Reports, books, records, and other documents relevant to the Staff’s review of the registrant’s risk and control environment.
- Conducted research and summarized results in spreadsheets
- Worked with Exam Staff to identify risk trends, control weaknesses, and potential regulatory issues.
- Attended exam meeting at registrant’s office and drafted meeting minutes for the examination team.
- Participated in various SEC Training including: Anti-Money Laundering, Introduction to Dodd Frank, Clear and Concise Business Writing, Analysis of Cash Flow Statement, Principles of Banking
Starbucks Coffee Company
10/2013 – Present Barista
09/2004 – 03/2008 Shift Supervisor
- Actively executed proper employee deployment so as to maximize customer experience and provide the most efficient service possible
- Ensured that all partners on shift adhered to recipe and presentation standards
- Responsible for all cash handling while on shift, including daily deposits
- Completed Coffee Master Training Program (2015)
- Certified Learning Coach: Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and providing coaching as needed
06/2012 – 10/2013 Flight Attendant
- Ensured a safe and enjoyable trip for each passenger
- Complied with and enforced all FAA rules and regulations
- Assisted passengers with luggage and seating during boarding and deplaning
- Strictly adhered to all dress standards as set forth by ExpressJet and United Airlines
Colgan Air Inc.
04/2008 – 05/2012 Check Flight Attendant
- All Responsibilities listed above
- Provided training and guidance to new flight attendants
Skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint
Interests: Japanese Language, World History, Specialty Coffee, Video Gaming, Writing
Affiliations: Associate Member of ACFE, SPU Accounting Society